1) Look at the ingredient lists on *ALL your supplement bottles for the following…
*ALL includes vitamins, minerals, shakes/smoothies, protein mixes, herbs- even those sold by health stores, given to you by health professionals, or sold to you by a friend in an MLM (or by your own company).
- Dangerous Ingredient #1: Artificial Colors. …
- Dangerous Ingredient #2: Hydrogenated Oils.
- Dangerous Ingredient #3: Lead, Mercury, & PCBs.
- Dangerous Ingredient #4: Talc or Magnesium Silicate
- Dangerous Ingredient #5: Titanium Dioxide.
Unnecessary additives include:
- magnesium stearate,
- silicon dioxide,
- titanium dioxide,
- microcrystalline cellulose,
- stearic acid,
- simethicone, vegetable gum,
- talc and propylene glycol
- “Other ingredients” is a catch all area for manufacturers wanting to hide not so natural ingredients. These “other ingredients” can include Natural flavors, MSG, Aspartame (and other artificial sweeteners), Citric Acid